Shébani began her musical career in 2015 through YouTube covers and open-mic night performances. With her guitar in one hand and her passion for the arts in the other, the singer-songwriter created her first official release in 2016; a 6 track EP titled 'Alter Ego'.
Not too long after her first release, Shébani's singing career continued to flourish after having graduated from the British and Irish Modern Music Institute in London in 2017. Bringing her childhood inspirations to the forefront of her music and discussing themes often subdued, the R&B/alternative songwriter embraces the challenges of modern day relevance in music, whilst embodying the significance of reflection and truth as a woman and for women.
With her electric persona, her bright vocals and her empowering writings, the 'Be Me' artist serves to address the elements that, we as humans, refuse to expose. To make music that embodies the hidden aspect of each of our own worlds.
Music See more
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Composer, Producer, Singer (Vocalist), Songwriter
Contemporary, R&B, Soul, Urban
Wedding, Festival, Public Event, Cruise Ship, Corporate Event, Children Birthday, Private Party, Exhibition
Awards and Recognition
Nominated for Grazia Style Awards in Emerging Talent
Musivv Awards, INTUNE Artist of the Year Award
Urban Winter Fest, Dubai
Mother of the Nations
Performing experience around Dubai and Abu Dhabi venues
2017 - 2021
Performer at Under the Bridge, London
Performer at the Islington O2, London
Performer at The Bedford Live, London
Performer at Hermes Carre Club
Opening Act at Dubai Shopping Festival for Jorja Smith & Liam Payne
Performer at Music Step Fest
Performer at Wasla festival
Performer at Sole DXB - Main Stage
Student at the British and Irish Modern Music Institute London, Graduate in Songwriting and Music Business
2016 - 2018
- Main Artist
- - Mic Stand (Artist owns a wireless mic)
- - Water on and off stage
- - Please specify stage dimensions and if backdrop is available so that - visuals can be prepared
- - Lights on stage, if available
- - Sound check - must provide a sound engineer during sound check and during actual performance
- - 2x monitors on stage (excluding monitors for audience to hear)
- - Effects for vocals, such as reverb, echo etc.
- - If no DJ is available to play backing tracks, kindly specify so that artist can hire a DJ from her side. DJ rates are separate from artist.
Original music, singing, playing guitar and covers if requested by client.
No of sets: