Bodda is an Egyptian musician, percussionist and multi-instrumentalist touring world. Bodda was born in Alexandria, Egypt in 1990. he discovered his passion for percussion at an early age.
Bodda is well known for his original style and distinctive sound stemming from his Arab culture, which greatly influenced his artistic composition.
Bodda plays a huge variety of percussion instruments from all around the world and many musical styles with different cultural backgrounds such as; Arabic, African, Latin, Flamenco, Jazz and Chill-out. which making him one of the most complete multi-percussionists in the entire region.
The development of his elegant style is the result of a lifetime of musical influence, so he has an experience with theatrical, industrial, and concert touring.
Bodda assembled his own percussion drum set of both ethnic and popular instruments blending a unique fusion sound between cultures from all over the world.
Bodda has performed with many independent bands, such as; Massar Egbari, Soot Fel Zahma, Helm Wahed band, Takhtista, and Karakeeb band. And, he is also a member of many independent bands, such as; Wasla, MaQuam and KhaltaBeta band.
Additionally, Bodda has also performed with some of the most respected Egyptian Superstars such as; "Mohamed Mohie ", "Hossam Hosny " and "Haytham Saeid".
In addition to being a versatile Percussionist, he founded his own artistic project "Bodda Show" in 2015 which is a live percussion show accompanied by dual art music with its special fusion style.
Lastly, Bodda has participated in many International Festivals such as;
• The Euro-Mediterranean Youth Music Expo in Limassol, Cyprus 2012.
• 13th International Summer Festival at Bibliotheca Alexandrina 2015.
• The Young Artists Biennale “No Food's Land “Milano 2015.
• 14th International Summer Festival at Bibliotheca Alexandrina 2016.
Also, he has participated in album release “Musik von hier “with Wasla and MaQuam Band at Goethe Institute-German Cultural Center at the same year.
• 15th International Summer Festival at Bibliotheca Alexandrina 2017.
• 17th International Summer Festival at Bibliotheca Alexandrina 2019.
• Soirée culinaire en marge de l'exposition "Goût et mémoires" en Institut français d'Egypte à Alexandrie 2019.
• Shubbak El Fann with KhaltaBeta Band at Goethe-Institut Alexandria 2020.
• The Egyptian Heritage Month in Canada 2020 with KhaltaBeta band about clip "Enty El Belad El Tayeba".
• Cross-Border Project with Germany, Czech Republic and Egypt about "La Almeja Pequena (The Little Calm)" for Baritone Sax, Tubax and Percussion Where Music by Gordon Goodwin.
• 19th International Summer Festival at Bibliotheca Alexandrina 2021.
Music See more
Drummer, Multi Instrumentalist, Percussionist
Dance, Latin, Lounge Music, Multi Genre, Oriental, Sufi, World Music
Cruise Ship, Wedding, Hotels & Restaurants, Clubs & Pubs, Public Event, Festival, Private Party