When would you like to book Bodda ?
Coming from the depths of Arabic culture, Bodda was born in Alexandria, Egypt in 1990.He grew up listening to and exploring many different Oriental music styles - such as Egyptian, Turkish, North African and Gulf Arabian - which have formed the basis of his musical work today.
While continuing to master a large variety of percussion instruments, Bodda mixes Darbuka, Riq, Frame Drums, Cajon, Djembe, Congas, Bongos, Timbales and many others with some western ones to make a fusion of sound between different cultures and identities.
Bodda has performed with many independent bands, such as Massar Egbari, Soot Fel Zahma, Helm Wahed band, Takhtista, and Karakeeb band.
Bodda is also a member of many independent bands, such as Wasla, MaQuam and KhaltaBeta band.
Additionally, Bodda has also performed with some of the most respected Egyptian Superstars such as "Mohamed Mohie " and "Hossam Hosny ". And, He has also performed as a percussion show with many Dj players in Egypt.
Lastly, Bodda has participated in many International Festivals such as,
* The Euro-Mediterranean Youth Music Expo in Limassol, Cyprus 2012.
* International Farah El Bahr Festival " Anna Lindh Euro-Med Foundation for the Dialogue Between Cultures" 2012.
* 13th International Summer Festival at Bibliotheca Alexandrina 2015.
* The Young Artists Biennale " No Food's Land " Milano 2015.
* 14th International Summer Festival at Bibliotheca Alexandrina 2016.
* 15th International Summer Festival at Bibliotheca Alexandrina 2017.