International DJ, producer, label owner, global player – it’s all expressions you can hear in everyday’s media. But who are the people behind those kinds of expressions? Someone like you and me, or are they like ghosts? Miami today, Europe tomorrow, sleeping on the plane and waking up in another time zone, on another continent, driven by what defines them as DJs – by music.
Rico Sanchez is one of those DJs, nicknamed The Politician by his peers for his ability to draw large crowds in the American and International markets. Rico Sanchez made his mark by playing the biggest clubs and exclusive celebrity events worldwide.
With a continuing mission to explore new cities and seek out new music trends while boldly going where the average dj has not gone before. Now this isn’t the kind of guy who just “knows a few tracks.” This man is obsess when it comes to records. He practically has a PhD... in every kind of music known to man. He stalks the hottest trends in every genre, just to give your party that cutting edge. And, he knows how to mix it all so even the people who “just planned to watch” feel themselves magnetically pulled towards the dance floor.
Rico has open up many concerts and worked alongside for major artists such as Sean Paul, Fat Joe, Sean "Diddy" Combs, Davido, Don Omar, Plan B, Gorilla Zoe, T.I., Pitbull, Bubba Sparxxx, Amara La Negra, Alex Sensation, Tego Calderon, Jowell y Randy, 2 Chainz, Toni Braxton, Swizz Beatz, Fantasia, DJ Khaled, Dimelo Flow, Meek Mill, Young Thug, Ludacris, Shaggy, Major Lazer, Shaquille O'neal, and he's also worked with Tropical Latin Artists such as Gilberto Santa Rosa, Elvis Crespo, Notch, Tommy Olivencia, El Gran Combo, Fernandito Villalona, Jose Alberto "El Canario", Tono Rosario, Jerry Rivera, Victor Manuelle including others.
Once you book DJ Rico Sanchez, you'll rethink the way you throw your parties.
Music See more
Miami Beach, United States of America
80s, 90s, Afro Beats, Bollywood, Club House, Commercial, Dance, Dancehall, Disco, EDM, Hip Hop, House Dance, Latin, Nu Disco, Open Format, Rap, R&B, Reggae, Reggaeton, Salsa, Urban
Hotels & Restaurants, Clubs & Pubs, Wedding, Festival, Cruise Ship, Corporate Event, Private Party
Spanish; Castilian, English
Miami's Top Nightlife Dancers
- DJ HARDWARE RIDER
- DJ DECKS/MIXER CAN BE A CHOICE OF THESE:
- • 2 Pioneer CDJs: Models; 800MK2, 850, 900, 1000, 2000 CD players
- • DJ Mixer Series: Pioneer DJM-S9 (Serato Ready) / Controllers: DDJ-SZ, SZ2, SR2, SRT 1000 or Roland DJ-808 (Serato-Pioneer)
- • (1) Powered Monitor Speaker pointing towards the DJ (Left Side of DJ), equipped w/volume adjustment controls & preferably controlled separately (volume must be 100dB or higher FLAT EQ-D), within a range of 2 meters.
- • 1 wireless microphone + “1 standard mic ” connected to DJ Mixer/Master
- • All of the above must be properly connected and fully functional & be of good quality (no broken buttons/faders or sticky equipment)
- • The ceiling above the DJ deck must be 3 meters or higher
- • Table for Equipment Placement; CD/Laptop/Personal bag space
- • DJ must be visible for audience and the dj-booth should be sufficiently lit.
- • Height for DJ table: at least 1.30 meter/4.2 feet / 50 inch high
- • The organizer will provide at least one person for security, who will oversee the stage during the performance
DJ Set can be packaged with Exotic Performers; Fire Breathers, Exotic Dancers, Aerialist, Contortionist & more.
No of sets:
Technical Rider to follow, feel free to inquire.
USD 1725 /hour
Questions See more
Are you available for DJ Residencies?